- The infamous NYRR Empire State Building Run-Up was this week and because many of us at Runner’s World weren’t able to partake (although, I did write about it here and here!) we decided to have our own run-up. – The Runner’s World Building Run-Up [with an epicly entertaining video]
- The New York Times has interviewed the same trainer, five times. Excessive? You decide – The New York Times Should Just Marry Michael Olajide Jr. Already via Gawker
- One of my favorite posts this week came from Lora. She wrote about how a really unmotivated run turned inspiring in a single moment. – Lack of Motivation Turned Inspiration via LVRunsNYC
- A new study looks at the health benefits, perceived or legitimate of drinking red wine. – Is Drinking Red Wine Actually Good for You? via Greatist [I say YES!]
- If you follow me on Instagram you know I got a crock-pot recently and tested it out this weekend. I’m now in love with it and obsessively pinning crock-pot recipes on Pinterest. Here is the recipe I plan to try on Sunday – Crock-Pot French Onion Soup via Dashing Dish
This weekend I’ll run 16 miles, my longest distance ever, as part of training for Big Sur. Sixteen WHOLE miles! That is a lot of miles. I’m scared but grinning in anticipation at the challenge.